Here are some possible solutions that could help you:
- Check that you have the latest version of PS4 software installed (V1.76)
- Turn off the router and PS4 and wait 5 minutes. Turn on the router and wait another 5 minutes. Enter the safe mode of your PS4 and select option 4 to restore the system default settings and perform the network configuration again.
- If you can, connect your PS4 by cable instead of Wi-Fi since the connection is more stable. Perform the connection test and check that you have open the ports indicated in this guide:http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/nw_test.html. If you do not know how to open the ports, contact your internet company to help you with the configuration.
- With the help of your internet company, check the network configuration, DNS, firewall ... Also check that your router's software is updated.
- To rule out possible failures of your PS4, if you can, try connecting your PS4 to another network.