Another one of the most annoying and typical mistakes is unfortunately the famous one. The application has stopped ...
This error is usually related directly to the developer who carried it out and how the code of the app is made. In fact, it is usually when the code throws an exception that the developer did not take into account at all. But is there anything we can do about it if it's usually the code's fault? Yes, there are things we can do:
- Update to the latest version of the application (and using official distribution channels)
- Avoid beta versions of the application
- Send the report when it happens so that the developer can take care of the exception in future updates
- If it is an app with a generic functionality, we could choose to look for alternatives
- And finally, we should also be sure that we do not have other problems, such as the previous one (lack of storage), which could indirectly cause the problem in the other application.
How to avoid the error "The application has stopped ..."
If all these options do not work, we can contact the developer. If still the problem is not solved, my advice is that we finally get rid of that app and go to another if possible.