A few hours ago we witnessed a somewhat unusual release, it was the LG U , a device whose main feature is its bright exterior. Its launching is directed to the Korean public and at the moment it is not known if it will leave that country to reach the rest of the world. What we do know, is that seeing its design, it is inevitable that it reminds us of the iPhone 3G .
When you can no longer innovate in hardware, why not add different and unique points in the design of the device. This has apparently been the philosophy behind the launch of the new LG U device, which we could place in the mid-range.
Launch of the LG U, a device with its own brightness.
Leaving its shiny body aside and its more than contrasted similarity with the iPhone 3G, we find a compact device, with a very manageable size and a performance worthy of a lower mid-range terminal .
Technical specifications of the LG U:
- IPS screen of 5.2 inches with Full HD resolution (1920 × 1080 pixels).
- 8-core processor with a clock speed of 1.14GHz. They have not specified the brand, but everything indicates that it will be a Qualcomm of the 400 series.
- 2GB of RAM , an amount of RAM that is already beginning to be reserved for entry and low-end phones.
- 32 GB of internal storage expandable up to 2TB with SD card.
- As for the photographic section, it incorporates a rear camera with 13MP sensor and LED flash. An 8MP front camera .
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow .
- Non-removable battery of 3000 mAh .
- Extras: WiFi, 4G, Bluetooth and GPS.
Seeing these specifications we never imagined that the device could exceed the price of € 200, but according to the usual sources, the price of LG U will be € 316. Honestly, or the external brightness drives you crazy or is a considerable price according to some technical specifications so cut.
Source (Korean): LG