In order to enjoy your video game console everything must work correctly, everything must be perfectly connected and synchronized . Do you want to know how to synchronize the control of the PS4? Keep reading and learn to do so to be able to use it without problems.
Why synchronize the PS4 remote?
It is essential that the control and the console are always synchronized, not only in the case of the PS4 but also in any other brand. You need to synchronize or reset the command when it does not work properly during the games or when you do not get the console to detect it.
The control of the PS4 can be used wirelessly or by means of a USB cable, which is the same as the one used to charge it. It is advisable to wait until the battery runs out to put it to charge, or at least wait for a message to appear on the screen that tells you that you should charge it because there is too little battery left.
Steps to synchronize the command of the PS4:
- The first thing you have to do is turn off the PS4 if you have it on.
- Reset the command by pressing the Reset button , which is a small hole on the back, near the L2 button.
- Use a clip or similar object with a fine tip to press the Reset button for 3-4 seconds, which is the time needed for the remote to reset.
- Connect the controller to the PS4 using the USB cable .
- At this point you can now turn on the console and press the PS button. If everything is correct, the command will be synchronized automatically. If it does not work, turn off the console and repeat the steps again.
- If after performing this procedure several times it does not work, maybe the remote control is broken or there is an error in the console. Try another command to rule out that the problem is in the console.