Are you looking for Zedge to have ringtones or messages on your Android phone? One of the advantages that Android has with respect to other operating systems is its large number of customization options.
And if you are one of those who want to have the phone always personalized to the fullest, Zedge is an application that you can not miss. With it you can find everything from icons and widgets to wallpapers, sounds for ringtones and messages. Everything organized by categories so that you find it easy to find the one you like the most.
Although there are many personalization applications, Zedge is probably one of the most complete. And it offers a greater amount of options, being the favorite of more than 100 million users who have downloaded it from Google Play.
Zedge ringtones backgrounds and icons, options to customize your Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) mobile phone
Sounds for ringtones and messages
Customize the ringtone, is one of the first things we usually do when we buy a new Android phone. In Zedge you can find a wide range of sounds. Both in terms of ring tones and shorter sounds for notifications and messages.
From fashionable songs to movie soundtracks, you will surely find one that suits your tastes.
Wallpapers - Android Wallpapers
There are people who use as wallpaper of their Android phones, personal photos. But there are also others who prefer something a little more elaborate.
If you are one of the seconds, in Zedge you will find a wide variety of images of all kinds for your wallpaper . From cartoons to celebrity photos, through natural landscapes and abstract images. You can find almost with total security, one that you like.
Until recently, they were one of the most striking aspects of Zedge are their icon packs. They allow you to customize the symbols that correspond to each of your apps. And we say until recently because in the updated version of Zedge. the Icons option does not appear in the menu.
It was important to keep in mind that in order to use these icon packages it was necessary to have an Android launcher installed on our smartphone . Something we will not require for any of the other sections of Zedge. There are several dozen packages, and they are added more constantly.
Download Zedge Android
Zedge is a completely free Android application. You can find it in the Google Play Store or in the link that we indicate below:
How to set custom ringtones with Zedge
- Open the Zedge app on your Android mobile device.
- Press the menu in the upper left corner.
- Press on Ringtones.
- Browse through the list of ringtones and choose yours.
- You can touch the Play button to hear the ringtone and see if you like it or not.
- Once you have chosen one, click on it.
- Click on the Set button below.
From here you have four options:
- Set sound as alarm
- Set it as a notification tone
- Set contact ringtone
- Set ring tone
- Select the option you prefer and the application will set that particular melody, such as your ringtone, alarm sound, etc.
- In case you prefer to do it manually: touch the dot menu of the tree in the top right corner and select Download.
- The ringtone must be saved in the internal memory and you will be able to see it in the ringtone list of your Android mobile phone.
How to set a custom ringtone for a contact with Zedge
- Open the contact list of your phone.
- Tap on the contact for which you want to set a personalized ringtone.
- Tap on the three-point menu in the upper right corner.
- We press on the selected ringtone.
- Since you have already downloaded Zedge's custom ringtone, it should appear in the list of local ring tones ...