When your Apple Watch is charging, you can use it as a bedside clock and an alarm clock.
Activate night table mode *
When using night table mode, * your Apple Watch displays the date and time, along with the current load. If you set an alarm, it will also appear on the cover page. To activate night table mode, do the following:
- Connect the Apple Watch to the charger. While charging, your Apple Watch will remain in Bedside mode.
- To see the indicator, touch the screen, press the Digital Crown or the side button, or lightly move the Apple Watch. You can even move or touch the table on which you are leaning to turn it on again: try it.
To use your Apple Watch while in Bedside mode, place it face up or leave it on a flat surface and then press the Digital Crown or the side button.
Set an alarm
You can ask Siri to set an alarm for you. Say something like "Set an alarm at 7 a.m." or "Wake me up at 7:00 p.m."
The alarm on your Apple Watch is separated from the alarms on your iPhone. To set or adjust an alarm for Night table mode, use the Apple Watch:
- Open the Alarms application on the Apple Watch.
- Touch Add alarm. Or, touch an existing alarm and then touch Change time.
- Touch AM or PM and then touch the hours or minutes. Turn the Digital Crown to set the time.
- Touch Set.
When the alarm starts, your Apple Watch beeps and the text turns orange. To deactivate the alarm, press the side button. To postpone the alarm for nine minutes, press the Digital Crown.
Bedside mode activated or deactivated
- On your Apple Watch, open the Settings app.
- Touch General> Bedside mode.
- Touch to deactivate or activate Night table mode.